Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some of the Best Mothers we know!

Because today is Mothers Day we thought it would be good to recognize all the mothers that are close to us and have influenced our lives in one way or another! I hope that one day I can become as good of mothers as they are!

My mommy!
Mother of 5
Grandmother of 9 and counting



Kasey's mommy
(She raised a good boy!...sorry Kasey didn't have as many pictures of his mom as I did)
Mother of 4
Not a grandmother yet but give it like 2 years!

My sister Brooke
Mother of 4


My sister Ashley
Mother of 4


My sister-in-law Jessica
Brand new mother of 1


Kasey's Grandma Kummer
Mother of 3
Grandmother of about 13
Great Grandmother of about 4


Kasey's Grandma Johnson (right)
Mother of 9
Grandmother of about 50
Great Grandmother of about 4


My Grandma Ercanbrack
Mother of 6
Grandmother of about 54
Great Grandmother of about 28

My Grandma Larson
Mother of 7
Grandmother of about 57
Great Grandmother of about 13

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I'm so excited that I got to appear on the 'mother's day list'... We miss you guys and can't wait for Sawyer to meet his Aunt Erin and Uncle Kasey. P.S.--Nate LOVED Kasey's cross-bow.

Ashley said...

thanks for the shout out. very cute post too.